Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Time of Prayer

Well, here it is:  My first Blog!
I'm so excited, I definitely wanted to use this as an avenue to provoke thought, encourage and challenge myself and others that I know and will get to know!  (So, read if you dare!!!  he he he)!

Just to start out I just wanted to send out a word of encouragement, I was fortunate enough to spend some time praying with a few of my close women friends tonight and I was reminded of this passage in Matthew:  
"Truly I say to you, what ever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.  Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.  For where two or three have gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst." (Matthew 18:18-20)

So, not that Scripture need any rambling from me, but I would like to encourage each of you this day:  Spend some time together with your family and maybe a group of your close friends PRAYING!  Thank the Father for what you have, the blessings that He has given you (even for the trials), then spend some time interceding on the behalf of the local believers and leaders in your church, what the hey, why not even spend some time praying for the leaders of our Country.  Take this as a challenge, and don't worry we will get into some more juicy talks later!!!   Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment